Utah Residents 75 And Older To Get Vaccine In Second Phase
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah residents 75 years and older are scheduled to receive the coronavirus vaccine in mid-February under a plan approved for the second phase of distribution.
The Utah Department of Health said in a news release Monday that other groups who could be in line to get the COVID-19 vaccine include people with underlying health conditions and those who live in group settings.
A person’s job is no longer under consideration.
The state has given the vaccine to 17,543 people as of Monday during the first phase that has focused on front-line health care workers with the highest risk of exposure.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8145)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 7716)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6092)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5816)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4143)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3938)