2,000-Square-Foot Huntsville Barn Destroyed In Fire
HUNTSVILLE, Utah — A large barn in Huntsville was completely destroyed in a fire overnight.
Fire crews from Weber, Ogden and Morgan responded to the blaze just before midnight on Thursday.
When the first engine arrived, the 2,000-square-foot barn was fully engulfed in flames.
The nearest hydrant was approximately one mile away, so firefighters had to set up a shuttle system.
Luckily, they were able to control the blaze in about 90 minutes.
No injuries were reported and no animals were harmed.
The cause was under investigation, but the Weber Fire District said it may have started by a space heater that was left on in a camper located inside the barn.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)