Monster Jam Comes To Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – It’s the beginning of the year, and that means Monster Jam is coming to Salt Lake City.
They have limited attendance and other COVID-19 precautions in place at the Vivint Arena.
Monster Jam begins Friday at 7 p.m. with shows throughout the weekend. The final show will be Sunday.
For more information and tickets, go to monsterjam.com.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)