FBI Seeks Person Who Placed Pipe Bombs In Washington, D.C.
(NBC News) – The FBI is searching for the person responsible for placing pipe bombs in Washington D.C. earlier this week.
The agency has distributed a photo of a suspect and is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information that will help authorities locate the person or people responsible.
Two pipe bombs were found at the Republican and Democratic National Committee headquarters while supporters of President Trump were rioting at the U.S. Capitol.
Neither bomb exploded, but officials said they were dangerous and could have caused “great harm to the public.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/39fToaf
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)