FBI Seeks Person Who Placed Pipe Bombs In Washington, D.C.
(NBC News) – The FBI is searching for the person responsible for placing pipe bombs in Washington D.C. earlier this week.
The agency has distributed a photo of a suspect and is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information that will help authorities locate the person or people responsible.
Two pipe bombs were found at the Republican and Democratic National Committee headquarters while supporters of President Trump were rioting at the U.S. Capitol.
Neither bomb exploded, but officials said they were dangerous and could have caused “great harm to the public.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/39fToaf
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)