Returning to Work in a Safe Workplace | The 3 Coolest Pieces of Tech That Are Making Going Back to the Office Safer in a Pandemic
This article about how to create a safe workplace and new safety programs is sponsored by Valley Office Systems.
A lot of people have been working from home for quite a while now, but some offices are starting to look at bringing their staff back into the office. In the past, businesses have had to worry about things like computer security and office security. But now with COVID-19, businesses are having to adjust to the changing office landscape by adding in new safety procedures and safety practices. Luckily technology has stepped up! Here are 3 new technologies to help your meet your safety goals in the office in the pandemic and beyond!
How Entryway Management Devices Help With Better Safety Protocols
You might be used to security screenings when going into your office. Even if that means scanning an access pass to open doors. New entryway management devices like the OneScreen GoSafe not only allow touchless entry but also help keep those who might be sick out of your workplace. These AI scanners can actually detect if someone has a fever and prevent them from entering the premises.
Connected Voice Controlled Printers to Promote an Active Safe Workplace
Another new technology that is making office spacing easier is voice command devices around the office. Particularly with devices where there is the potential of many people touching them. That’s why companies like Ricoh have developed their Intelligent Devices line of multi-function printers that allows you to use voice commands with Amazon Echo device and Alexa to control a multi-function device.
How Remote Collaboration Tools Can Help Maintain Your Safe Workplace
The pandemic has shown that technology can allow us to work as usual from many different locations. Zoom is definitely up there as one of the most used tools of 2020-2021, but things like document management software and the ability to easily share those documents have made staggering employees in an actual office space much easier. That means social distancing becomes much easier, helping to give you a safe workplace with safety rules in place without having to conduct regular safety inspections.
- Prioritize Safety | Easy Ways to Promote Social Distancing Rules And Clean Practices in the Workplace During COVID-19
- The Best Home Office Safety: Keep Your Computer Safe While You’re Working Remotely
- What is a Firewall? How You Can Protect Your Sensitive Computer Data Using Software or Hardware Firewalls
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 43001)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36575)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 22899)
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14027)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13726)
- Private investigator surprised search warrant hasn’t been served at house of Gabby Petito’s boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10602)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 10313)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 10220)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)