Woman Killed After Being Struck By Car In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A 47-year-old woman was killed after she was struck by a car in South Salt Lake.
The incident happened at 3280 South 900 West around 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
Danielle Croyle, public information officer with the South Salt Lake Police Department, said a vehicle was traveling southbound when it struck a pedestrian who was traveling in the same direction.
The victim, who was found dead at the scene, was identified as Lark Anderson.
Officials said a suspect has been identified and interviewed, but no citations or arrests have been made at this time.
An investigation has been opened.
Croyle said speed was not a contributing factor.
- Eagle Mountain Man Facing Charge For Grocery Store Incident Involving Teen Girls (pageviews: 4882)
- Utah Man Recovering After Being Attacked Near Downtown SLC (pageviews: 2698)
- Prince Philip, Husband Of Queen Elizabeth II, Dies Aged 99 (pageviews: 2617)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2556)
- State Officials Issue New Public Health Order (pageviews: 1838)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 1705)
- Biden Tightens Some Gun Controls, Says Much More Needed (pageviews: 1471)
- Biden Making New Moves On Guns, Including Naming ATF Boss (pageviews: 1464)
- Mayor Erin Mendenhall Updates SLC Mask Order (pageviews: 1203)