Bountiful Ice Ribbon: ‘Lazy River Of Ice’
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – If you’re looking for some outdoor winter fun in Utah, you can lace up your ice skates and head to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson tried her hand (or rather, her feet) at skating the ribbon.
A Bountiful recreation official likened the ice ribbon to a “lazy river of ice.”
For more information, and to reserve a spot, go to southdavisrecreation.com/ribbon.
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 5221)
- Some high school seniors in Utah concerned about graduation attire – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5184)
- Fatal crash on I15 in Farmington, police investigating (pageviews: 3101)
- Police arrest man accused off fatally hitting a woman, dragging body (pageviews: 2965)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 2647)
- Some high school seniors in Utah concerned about graduation attire (pageviews: 2373)