Bountiful Ice Ribbon: ‘Lazy River Of Ice’
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – If you’re looking for some outdoor winter fun in Utah, you can lace up your ice skates and head to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson tried her hand (or rather, her feet) at skating the ribbon.
A Bountiful recreation official likened the ice ribbon to a “lazy river of ice.”
For more information, and to reserve a spot, go to southdavisrecreation.com/ribbon.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)