Bountiful Ice Ribbon: ‘Lazy River Of Ice’
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – If you’re looking for some outdoor winter fun in Utah, you can lace up your ice skates and head to the Bountiful Ice Ribbon.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson tried her hand (or rather, her feet) at skating the ribbon.
A Bountiful recreation official likened the ice ribbon to a “lazy river of ice.”
For more information, and to reserve a spot, go to southdavisrecreation.com/ribbon.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)