Easy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas to Excite Your Sweetheart
Valentine’s Day is coming up! Are you ready? It can feel stressful thinking about the perfect gift for your loved one, but at Gardner Village, they’ve made it easy for you to treat your Valentine right and find the perfect gift! Whether you want to share an experience with them or just grab a special something to give to them on the 14th, you’re sure to find something that will delight your honey. Read on to see how you can spread the love.
Dinner for Two
Nothing beats sharing a special meal with the person you love (or have a crush on). Archibald’s Restaurant is ready to make your evening memorable with dinner entree and dessert specials curated especially for the occasion.
You can make the evening even more magical by reserving your spot at the Mystique Dining’s Grand Dining Chamber, featuring an elaborately themed menu in a vintage cabaret themed room. A five-course dinner and dessert is served in a private chamber alongside the artistry and skill of the performers and magicians that will make your head whirl.
The Best Easy Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas Always Include a Sweet Treat or Flowers
Nothing beats presenting to your boo a simple gift, and there are several places at Gardner Village to find the perfect present for your sweetie. The Chocolate Covered Wagon has treats for everyone to find something they like, from chocolate-dipped berries to fresh fudge and truffles. Or go for a unique gift from Rise Bakery and choose from their selection of freshly baked Polish pastries.
While you’re at the village, don’t forget to grab a surefire Valentine’s gift, with a bouquet of fresh flowers from Simply Flowers! Order online for delivery or grab-n-go from their selection at the shop.
Make Memories That Will Last a Lifetime
Give the gift of an experience to create a memorable holiday. Wear your warm layers and cuddle up on a horse-drawn carriage ride to see the entire grounds at the historic Gardner Village. Be sure to call (801-706-8189) and reserve your spot before they fill up!
Make the memories last even longer with a photograph. Snap a selfie with a smooch on the kissing bridge, or schedule a mini photo session with Camera Shy, featuring a backdrop of a vintage VW bus.
Or if you’re the type of lovebirds who want to learn a new skill, consider taking a knitting class together! Start a new project to create a homemade gift in red, white, and pink yarn to fit the theme. If knitting isn’t your style, you can test your smarts by taking an Escape Room adventure at the Great Escape. Escape Rooms are also a great activity to celebrate with the whole family!
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 23261)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 7053)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4824)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 3437)
- At Least One Person In Critical Condition After Wrong-Way Freeway Crash (pageviews: 2490)
- Clearfield Repair Shop Owner Hopes Someone Can Identify Burglar (pageviews: 2444)
- Jury Reaches Verdict At Trial Over George Floyd's Death (pageviews: 2152)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 1991)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 1944)