Three Injured In Washington County Crash That Began With Illegal U-Turn
BROOKSIDE, Utah — Three people were injured in a crash caused by an illegal U-turn along State Route 18 in Washington County, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The incident happened around 12:30 p.m. Sunday.
SR 18 at MP 26 (1 Mi W of Brookside) Washington Co.
Est. Clearance Time: 1:22 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) January 31, 2021
UHP Cpl. Tara Wahlberg said a passenger car made an illegal U-turn near milepost 26 and collided with a Ford F-150.
The 19-year-old male driver of the passenger car and 18-year-old female passenger walked away with minor injuries.
The driver of the truck, a 57-year-old male, was taken to the hospital in a medical helicopter after Wahlberg said he suffered a possible heart attack.
Additional information about the crash was not immediately available.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)