Police Identify Man Found Deceased In Jordan River
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities have identified man who was found deceased in the Jordan River Sunday.
According to the Salt Lake City Police Department, the body of Eric Granados, 35, was discovered by a group of kayakers in an area near the International Peace Gardens.
Authorities have not released a cause of death, and it’s unknown at this time how long Granados’ body had been in the river.
The incident is under investigation.
Eric Granados, 35, was found deceased in the Jordan River on January 31st. The investigation into his death is ongoing. pic.twitter.com/qL9mQVzENx
— SLC Police Dept. (@slcpd) February 2, 2021
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)