Study: Younger Adults Are Biggest COVID Spreaders
A study suggest that younger adults are the biggest spreaders of COVID-19 in the U.S.
A research team at Imperial College in London used cell phone location data from more than 10 million residents in the United States. They found that when they connected that mobile phone data to infections, 72% of new infections could be connected to someone between the age of 20 – 49.
Less than 5% of infections came from children, and less than 10% came from teens.
Researchers said this data suggests that it’s safe to keep schools open as long as infections among younger adults can be controlled.
The study was published in the journal Science.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)