Sunday Edition: Limiting Campaign Donations, Raising State Minimum Wage
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Several bills have been proposed in the Utah state legislature, including one directed at putting a limit on anonymous campaign donations and raising Utah’s minimum wage over the span of several years.
Also, a committee tasked with making recommendations about congressional, legislative and schoolboard districts has begun meeting.
The BYU professor chairing that committee talks about the challenge of keeping cities and municipalities together, while weighing other factors to making a fair and equitable distribution of the population.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)