6 Snowmobilers Survive Avalanche In Uintahs
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – There was a close call over the weekend after six snowmobilers survived an avalanche in the Uintahs.
The incident happened near Moffit Peak, and the whole thing was caught on camera.
The group said they thought it was an earthquake at first. Four of them were hit, and one of them was completely buried. Luckily, he was able to dig himself out.
One of the snowmobilers caught in the slide said the group was familiar with the area. They all had safety equipment like radios, beacons and airbags.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)