Cookie Dough Fudge A Perfect Valentine’s Day Treat
Feb 9, 2021, 1:55 PM
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Valentine’s Day is coming up, and generally sweet treats and candies make up a lot of gifts.
Chef Jeff with Smith’s has a great recipe for cookie dough fudge that will be sure to make your gift stand out.
Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick butter, room temp.
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ c. white chocolate chips, melted
- Extra chocolate chips for topping
- This step is totally optional, but to take away the raw flour taste, preheat your oven to 350 and spread the flour on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the oven to bake 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter. Mix with a hand mixer until creamy. Add the vanilla and salt and mix to combine. Add the flour and mix to combine.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the melted white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk. Fold the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough mixture. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Top with a few chocolate chips and place in the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- Carefully lift from the pan and cut into squares. Enjoy!
KSL 5 TV Live
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)