Salt Lake County Health Department Reschedules Vaccine Appointments Due To Winter Storm
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – COVID vaccine appointments scheduled for Wednesday in all Salt Lake County Health Department vaccine locations have been moved to Sunday.
— Utah Dept. of Health (@UtahDepOfHealth) February 17, 2021
The appointments scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 17, have been moved to Feb. 21 at the same time and location, according to the Salt Lake County Health Department.
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) February 17, 2021
For more information, or to cancel an appointment, call 385-468-7468.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)