Police: Utah Man Dead After Drowning In Hot Tub
RIVERTON, Utah – A man in his 30s died after drowning in a hot tub, according to Sgt. Tony Wolfgramm with the Riverton Police Department.
Wolfgramm said officers received a 911 call regarding the incident Wednesday evening.
A family member who is a nurse and registered EMT began CPR after noticing the man was unconscious in the hot tub.
Officers continued resuscitation efforts after arriving at the home before medical crews arrived.
Despite their efforts, Wolfgramm said the man was pronounced deceased.
No cause of death has been released and the victim has not been identified by authorities.
Wolfgramm said it appeared the man had gone out to the hot tub to relax before he was found by family members.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)