Police: Utah Man Dead After Drowning In Hot Tub
Feb 17, 2021, 6:47 PM
RIVERTON, Utah – A man in his 30s died after drowning in a hot tub, according to Sgt. Tony Wolfgramm with the Riverton Police Department.
Wolfgramm said officers received a 911 call regarding the incident Wednesday evening.
A family member who is a nurse and registered EMT began CPR after noticing the man was unconscious in the hot tub.
Officers continued resuscitation efforts after arriving at the home before medical crews arrived.
Despite their efforts, Wolfgramm said the man was pronounced deceased.
No cause of death has been released and the victim has not been identified by authorities.
Wolfgramm said it appeared the man had gone out to the hot tub to relax before he was found by family members.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 129954)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 34070)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 10035)
- Nashville police release bodycam footage of police shooting school attacker (pageviews: 9873)
- 3 victims in Box Elder County crash identified (pageviews: 9578)
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 8348)