Police: Utah Man Dead After Drowning In Hot Tub
RIVERTON, Utah – A man in his 30s died after drowning in a hot tub, according to Sgt. Tony Wolfgramm with the Riverton Police Department.
Wolfgramm said officers received a 911 call regarding the incident Wednesday evening.
A family member who is a nurse and registered EMT began CPR after noticing the man was unconscious in the hot tub.
Officers continued resuscitation efforts after arriving at the home before medical crews arrived.
Despite their efforts, Wolfgramm said the man was pronounced deceased.
No cause of death has been released and the victim has not been identified by authorities.
Wolfgramm said it appeared the man had gone out to the hot tub to relax before he was found by family members.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)