High 5: Grant Elementary Grateful For Attentive Principal
MURRAY, Utah – Ever since the pandemic hit nearly one year ago, it’s been a whole new normal for schools around the world – including in Utah.
At Grant Elementary School in Murray, there are some very grateful people who appreciate their principal.
The pandemic has changed a lot of things at the elementary, but what has not changed is the family feeling. Staff and parents say it’s because of their principal, Mindy Ball.
They say she takes time to learn everyone’s name, she makes every student feel seen and heard, and she makes sure the teachers are being taken care of, too.
KSL honored Ball with a remote High 5 for everything she does for the students and parents of Grant Elementary School.
Do you know someone doing good in our community? A friend or family member building up neighbors or a coworker giving selflessly? Click here to nominate them for a KSL High 5.
- Utah teacher frustrated after hit-and-run driver not charged (pageviews: 10067)
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 8272)
- Imagine Dragons, Zions Bank surprise Velour owner with paid-off mortgage (pageviews: 7062)
- Body found in Millard County confirmed to be missing Texas man (pageviews: 5766)
- Utah woman sues school district for giving child to stranger, nanny for kidnapping (pageviews: 5102)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 4738)
- Utah man stabs woman in Tinder meet up in 'an attempt to kill her' (pageviews: 4645)