Harmons Pharmacies Are Now Taking Online Appointments For COVID Vaccines
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Harmons Grocery pharmacies are now administering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Utahns.
The Utah-based store will be offering the vaccine at 10 of its locations, and it has set up a website to register for appointments.
Walk-ins and call-in appointments cannot be accepted, according to a statement from Harmons.
As of Friday, eligible groups include residents 65 and older, health care workers, long-term care facility staff and residents, first responders, and K-12 teachers and school staff.
The following locations are offering the vaccine:
- Seventh Street Harmons, 7755 S. 700 East, Midvale
- Brickyard Harmons, 3270 S. 1300 East, Salt Lake City
- Cougar Harmons, 4872 W. 6200 South, Kearns
- Draper Harmons, 672 E. 11400 South, Draper
- Holladay Market Harmons, 4675 E. Holladay Blvd., Holladay
- Mountain View Village Harmons, 13330 S. Kestrel Range Rd., Riverton
- Roy Harmons, 5370 S. 1900 West, Roy
- South Jordan Harmons, 10507 S. Redwood Rd., South Jordan
- Taylorsville Harmons, 5454 S. Redwood Rd., Taylorsville
- Traverse Mountain Harmons, 1750 W. Traverse Pkwy., Lehi
“This pandemic has brought unimaginable challenges and, finally, we have a vaccine. A light at the end of the tunnel,” said Greg Jones, director of Pharmacy Operations at Harmons.“ As a pharmacist, I encourage everyone to get vaccinated when it’s their turn. We’ve been providing vaccinations for more than over 20 years and it’s rewarding to continue to safely serve our customers as we navigate through this pandemic.”
To make an appointment, visit harmons.reprtsonline.com/harmonssched/program/immunizations/patient/advisory.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)