Sunday Edition: Transgender Sports In Utah; Coverage For Uninsured Children
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A bill the governor called one of the most important bills facing the Utah legislature this session would ban transgender girls from playing sports on K-12 school teams with other girls. We talk with one transgender advocate about why this bill goes beyond sports.
Also, as Medicaid has expanded in Utah, around 87,000 children are still uninsured. Senator Luz Escamilla joins us to talk about her legislative push to get kids medical coverage.
Finally, Mormon Women for Ethical Government speak out to thank Sen. Mitt Romney for his vote and voice in the impeachment trial and former President Donald Trump.
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)