All Occupants Survive Pleasant Grove Crash On I-15
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — All occupants involved in a crash on I-15 in Pleasant Grove survived without any major injuries, according to the Pleasant Grove City Fire Department.
The crash happened near milepost 264 on I-15 around 8:50 a.m. Wednesday.
UHP Cpl. Andrew Battenfield said a female driver was traveling southbound in a Toyota Corolla when, for an unknown reason, it drifted to the right and hit the concrete barrier.
The vehicle then moved back into oncoming traffic and was t-boned by a semi truck.
Battenfield said the woman was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
According to a tweet from the PGFD on Sunday morning, “all those involved survived without any major injuries.”
Additional details about the crash and the people involved was not immediately available.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)