Video Shows Semi-Truck Fire That Shut Down Lanes Overnight On I-15
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews continued to clean up the scene Tuesday morning after a semi-truck fire on I-15 caused traffic issues for hours.
The fire happened Monday evening in the area of 2100 South.
Officials said the semi’s trailer went up in flames, forcing the closure of lanes and leading to a large backup on the freeway.
It’s unclear what the truck was hauling in the trailer.
No injuries were reported, and the cause is still under investigation.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)