Utah Flags Flying At Half-Staff In Honor Of 500K Americans Dead From COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Flags across Utah were lowered Monday night in honor of the 500,000 Americans who have now died of COVID-19.
Gov. Spencer Cox ordered the flags to be lowered in coordination with a proclamation from President Joe Biden.
Flags will be flown at half-staff at state facilities until sundown on Friday. All Utah businesses are also encouraged to participate.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)