Utah Flags Flying At Half-Staff In Honor Of 500K Americans Dead From COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Flags across Utah were lowered Monday night in honor of the 500,000 Americans who have now died of COVID-19.
Gov. Spencer Cox ordered the flags to be lowered in coordination with a proclamation from President Joe Biden.
Flags will be flown at half-staff at state facilities until sundown on Friday. All Utah businesses are also encouraged to participate.
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)