Man Killed In Forklift Incident In Downtown Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A 22-year-old man died after being pinned between a forklift and a metal container, according to Detective Michael Ruff with the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Ruff said coworkers discovered the victim at 151 South West Temple Saturday morning.
The man had been operating a forklift and “somehow had gotten off that forklift and in the process of being off the forklift, it moved and pinned him between the forklift and a metal container,” Ruff said.
No cause for the incident had been given. Ruff called the incident an “unfortunate industrial accident.”
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11682)
- Salt Lake Co. Health Department Investigating High School Party (pageviews: 7640)
- Police: Kearns Woman Murdered Because 'She Knew Too Much' (pageviews: 7315)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 5601)
- Utah Renews Public Health Order, Sets Goal For Removing Mask Mandate (pageviews: 5443)
- Parents Call For Action After Librarian Seen Reading Racial Slur To Students (pageviews: 5003)
- State Prepares To Offer Vaccine To Utahns 18+ With Medical Conditions (pageviews: 3168)
- Some Residents Object To Sign At Millcreek Business That Uses Flag To Cover Explicit Word (pageviews: 2284)
- Ogden Partners With Company That Helps Essential Workers Purchase Homes (pageviews: 2224)