Man Killed In Forklift Incident In Downtown Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A 22-year-old man died after being pinned between a forklift and a metal container, according to Detective Michael Ruff with the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Ruff said coworkers discovered the victim at 151 South West Temple Saturday morning.
The man had been operating a forklift and “somehow had gotten off that forklift and in the process of being off the forklift, it moved and pinned him between the forklift and a metal container,” Ruff said.
No cause for the incident had been given. Ruff called the incident an “unfortunate industrial accident.”
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)