Venues In Salt Lake County Reopening For Live Performances In March
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake County Arts & Culture is reopening its live performing venues in March, according to a statement.
The following venues will be reopened under modified health and safety guidelines beginning March 25:
- Abravanel Hall, 123 W. South Temple
- Capitol Theater, 50 W. 200 South
- Eccles Theatre, 131 S. Main St.
- Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center, 138 W. Broadway
The venues will open with social distancing guidelines and mandatory face coverings.
“The health and safety of our performers, patrons, and staff are of the upmost importance to us,” according to a statement from Salt Lake County Arts & Culture. “Our phased reopening plans will support us getting back to presenting work to live audiences in a way that protects everyone.”
For more information, visit saltlakecountyarts.org.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)