Taylor Swift Files Counter Lawsuit Against Evermore Park
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah – The legal battle between Evermore Park and Taylor Swift elevated this week as the pop star filed a countersuit against the Pleasant Grove attraction.
Swift claimed Evermore Park regularly used her songs, specifically songs from her recent album ‘Evermore’, without permission.
The suit also said the park owner recently tried to get a license agreement as a way to cover up the infringement.
Earlier this month the park sued Swift for $2 million dollars claiming trademark infringement.
Evermore Park opened in late 2018 as a fantasy world set in an English village complete with knights, witches, and pirates.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)