Officials Investigating After Body Found In Burned Truck Outside Moab
MOAB, Utah – Officials with the Grand County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a “suspicious” death after a body was found in a burned pickup truck.
Investigators located the body Wednesday on BLM Road 336 near Ten Mile Point, which is about 30 miles northwest of Moab, and said they located human remains.
The body was transported to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner to determine the cause of death and identify the victim.
Investigators have not released that information.
“Investigation is still ongoing and is considered suspicious at this time,” deputies said Thursday.
The Utah State Fire Marshal’s Office and Moab Fire Department responded to the scene.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)