Man Dies In Rollover Crash Near Delta
DELTA, Utah — A Grantsville man died after he was ejected from his vehicle during a rollover crash near Delta.
The incident occurred near mile marker 53 on State Route 257 around 4:20 a.m. Friday.
Officials said the driver was traveling southbound in a white 2004 Ford F250 when he went off the right side of the road after failing to negotiate a gradual left turn.
He then overcorrected to the left, crossed both lanes of traffic and left the road on the left-hand side before rolling several times.
Officials said the driver was fully ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene.
High speed and impairment were being investigated as possible contributing factors, according to officials with the Utah Department of Public Safety.
The driver was later identified as 32-year-old Daniel C. Bliven.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)