Rollover Crash In Carbon County Kills 1, Injures Multiple Others
WELLINGTON, Utah – A rollover crash in Carbon County killed one person and critically injured others, authorities said.
The crash happened at approximately 6 a.m. Sunday in the area of 2200 East and Highway 6.
Utah Highway Patrol Corp. Colton Freckleton said a Toyota Sienna was traveling eastbound at a high rate of speed when it left the roadway to the right. The vehicle went airborne twice and collided with a vertical embankment.
Multiple people were ejected as the vehicle flipped.
According to the Wellington Fire Department, seven people were in the minivan. Freckleton confirmed the men were from Texas and New Jersey.
A 20-year-old male was pronounced dead at the scene, while multiple others sustained critical injuries.
All of the passengers were transported to the hospital.
Highway 6 was temporarily closed while UHP conducted an investigation.
Officials don’t suspect the driver was impaired, but they were unsure why the car was speeding.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)