Snowshoeing … With Goats!
(WNYT/NBC News) – A farm in Middle Grove, New York, has seen business skyrocket thanks to a new option on their snowshoe trail: Goats!
“Into The Woods Farm” owner Phaedra Zoe Stasyshyn says she had no idea how popular it would be, especially during a pandemic.
Snowshoers choose the length of the trek, and whether to have goats or not. Most people choose the goats.
“Where I would typically run five snowshoes a season, I have three snowshoes a day, straight up through March 1st right now,” she says.
Stasyshyn says it’s been a perfect blend of our eagerness to get out, and a love for goats.
“A lot of people say when you have the animals along on the hikes with you, you forget about the exercise part,” Stasyshyn says.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)