Bringing the Magnolia Market Silo Experience Home to Utah
This article about having a silo experience is presented by Gardner Village.
If you’ve always wanted to experience the charm of the Magnolia Market, you don’t have to fly to Texas to do so. Discover Gardner Village for Utah’s one-of-a-kind silo experience right here in West Jordan. Whether you have a fixer-upper project that you want to shop for or share experiences with your family, there’s something for everyone. Here’s just some of what you’ll discover there.
The History of Gardner Village
The history of Gardner Village is full of interesting stories. That’s why Gardner Village’s ambiance is so unique. This creates a backdrop to your experience that will ignite your imagination in new ways.
The Village was built on the original structure from one of the first pioneers to Utah, Archibald Gardner. Established in 1853, Gardner Village has been maintained to honor that history. They’ve created a farmhouse-meets-industrial chic environment complete with local restaurants, shops, and activities for the whole family.
Then Nancy Long purchased the village property in 1979 and then Country Furniture & Gifts (now CF Home) opened in May 1980. Her family has gone to great lengths to ensure this important piece of Utah’s history is preserved. They created a memorable shopping and dining experience enriched by the charm of the area.
The Silo Experience at the Village
Utah’s own silo experience starts here at Gardner Village. Discover locally-owned shops, restaurants, and event venues surrounding the historic Gardner Mill. Stroll their brick-lined paths and enjoy their leisurely-paced setting. From furniture, home decor, candy, bedding, clothing, bridal gowns, flowers, antiques, and more, their shops are brimming with fabulous finds for you and your home.
Then while you are there, enjoy lunch or dinner at Archibald’s Restaurant, dinner and a magic show at Mystique Dining, The Prestige, or an adventure at A Great Escape. Savor hand-dipped chocolates and caramel apples at Chocolate Covered Wagon. In addition, you can host a meeting, party, or wedding in their event venues. You can also relax at Soulstice Day Spa & Salon, a newcomer to Gardner Village, but they fit right in. Come in and spend a few hours decompressing. Finally, Gardner Village comes alive with popular events like WitchFest, Woodland Fairy Festival, and Christmas elf displays. Come mill around with us.
Something for Everyone
In preserving the historical character of Gardner Village, there are so many elements to highlight that you’ll find it hard to experience it all in one day. With so many different activities to plan and shops to browse, everyone in the family is sure to find something memorable about your visit. You’re certain to leave feeling inspired and refreshed. Find the full list of shops and activities on their website to plan your route.
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 19691)
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 5440)
- Body camera footage not available in Farmington hostage incident (pageviews: 4734)
- Jailed for Love: Why a Utah woman who says romance scammer turned her into an unwitting money mule faces prison time. (pageviews: 4180)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University (pageviews: 3776)
- No home for tiny homes: Living small hits roadblocks in Utah communities (pageviews: 3534)
- Autopsy: Actor Michael K. Williams died of drug intoxication (pageviews: 3514)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 2894)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 1915)