See Nature, History At Antelope Island State Park
SYRACUSE, Utah – Utah is known for its Mighty Five national parks, but it’s also home to some incredible state parks.
Even in the winter, Antelope Island State Park is a great place to see wildlife – and some fascinating history, too.
With the mild weather Utah’s been experiencing, now is the perfect time for the family to go explore the outdoors.
For more information, visit stateparks.utah.gov.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)