Gunman Still At Large Following Murder Of Ogden Grocery Store Owner
OGDEN, Utah – Police are continuing to search for a man they say gunned down a beloved store owner in Ogden.
The amount of candles and flowers outside the Super Grocery Tuesday speaks volumes to who this man was and what he meant to the community, and they want justice for him.
“I really don’t know what to say, but I hope they catch him,” said Joel Quiroz, one of many who stopped at the corner market to pay respects to a man who always greeted him with a friendly smile.
“He was just super nice,” said Quiroz. “I feel when I come back it’s just going to be daunting to go inside and purchase stuff and not see him anymore at the cash register.”
Police say Satnam Singh was shot and killed Feb. 28 during a robbery. The suspect then took off.
Surveillance video shows the man casually shopping before walking up to the counter and pulling the trigger.
“It’s just sad for this to happen to him,” said Quiroz.
Police continue to investigate, but with no new leads and the suspect still out there, Quiroz finds it unsettling.
“I really don’t know where this guy came from, so it is scary knowing we live just right here,” he said.
Authorities are asking if anyone recognizes the suspect or has any information to call the Ogden Police Department at 801-629-8228.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)