Salt Lake County Launches Campaign To Promote Vaccinations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Salt Lake County Health Department launched a new campaign titled “This is our shot. Let’s take it.” which promotes vaccinations and gives the public a place to find the latest information on who is eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine shot.
The message will be seen and heard everywhere including on television, radio, and digital outlets.
— SLCo Mayor's Office of Diversity & Inclusion (@Slco_Diversity) March 2, 2021
The county health department said the campaign points residents to a special website ThisIsOurShot.com and is part of an overall push to achieve Utah’s 70% herd immunity goal.
The website has information on where to get and schedule a shot and an explanation of how the vaccine works.
“We’ve been working quickly and have put a lot of time and resources behind our efforts,” Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson said. “It’s important we inform the residents of Salt Lake County and others in our community in a timely, upfront manner as details and information change frequently.”
The campaign is produced in English and Spanish.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)