‘Wearing Seat Belts Is Important’: Person Survives Rollover Crash In Box Elder County
GARLAND, Utah – A person involved in a rollover crash in Box Elder County was able to walk away from the scene without any major injuries thanks to a seat belt, authorities said.
The single-vehicle crash happened on 5200 West shortly before 3:30 a.m., according to the Garland Fire Department.
The car’s occupant was treated and released at the scene.
“A great reminder on why wearing seat belts is important,” the fire department tweeted.
Information on what caused the crash wasn’t immediately available.
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)