Utah Dept. Of Workforce Services Hosting Virtual Job Fair
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah has weathered the pandemic storm better than most other states, but there are still people looking for work.
If you need a job or are looking to switch careers, the Department of Workforce Services is hosting a virtual job fair Thursday.
To register, go to jobs.utah.gov and create a profile or login to your account. Once there, click your name at the top right of the screen and go to “my Job Search,” where you can register for the virtual job fair.
The event is happening from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About 100 companies are hiring to fill 3,000 positions. The construction, transportation, retail and manufacturing sectors specifically are looking for skilled workers.
However, the health care industry makes up more than half of the openings.
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)