Utah Dept. Of Workforce Services Hosting Virtual Job Fair
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah has weathered the pandemic storm better than most other states, but there are still people looking for work.
If you need a job or are looking to switch careers, the Department of Workforce Services is hosting a virtual job fair Thursday.
To register, go to jobs.utah.gov and create a profile or login to your account. Once there, click your name at the top right of the screen and go to “my Job Search,” where you can register for the virtual job fair.
The event is happening from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About 100 companies are hiring to fill 3,000 positions. The construction, transportation, retail and manufacturing sectors specifically are looking for skilled workers.
However, the health care industry makes up more than half of the openings.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)