PROVO, Utah – Officer John Oseguera with the Provo Police Department was released from the hospital one week after being injured during a shooting at an apartment complex.
Officers responded to the complex near 80 South and 900 East after witnesses said they heard a gunshot last Thursday.
Oseguera was taken to an area hospital where he underwent surgery.
UPDATE 🙏 Officials tell us that Provo Police Department officer John Oseguera, who was shot Thursday in the line of…
Officers from several departments greeted Oseguera as he left Utah Valley Hospital Thursday.
” … We want to thank everyone who has assisted Provo Police Department throughout the last week,” officials said.
Taylor was released from the hospital Saturday and was booked into the Utah County Jail on charges of felony discharge of a firearm and three counts of attempted aggravated murder.
The Utah County Officer-Involved Critical Incident Protocol Team is still investigating the shooting.
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)