Juvenile Arrested In Connection To Murder Of Ogden Store Owner
OGDEN, Utah – Officials with the Ogden Police Department said they have arrested a juvenile male in connection to the murder of Satnam Singh, a grocery store owner who was shot and killed Sunday night.
Police said the juvenile was arrested on charges of aggravated murder and aggravated robbery. They said the suspect was the same person of interest who was detained Tuesday.
“This incident has been shocking and tragic for our community,” police said. “Much effort and many hours have been expended in the pursuit of justice for Mr. Singh and his family. The Ogden Police Department would like to express thanks to our detectives, the OPD ATAC, Weber County CSI, the Weber County Homicide Task Force, and the Weber County Attorney’s Office for giving their resources and assistance. We emphatically restate our thanks to the community for providing tips/information and video submissions in support of the investigation. It is inspiring to see people acknowledge the impact Mr. Singh made in their lives, and a reminder that we all can do the same.”
Police said they won’t be releasing the suspect’s name because cases involving juveniles are subject to different rules and legal considerations.
Singh was shot and killed at his Super Grocery store, located at 675 North Monroe Boulevard, late Sunday night during a robbery.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)