Tabernacle Choir Postpones European Tour To 2022
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials with The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square announced that their planned 2021 European tour has been postponed again.
The Heritage Tour was originally scheduled for 2021 but was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic. The same reason led organizers to postpone the tour a second time, despite the rollout of vaccine and a drop in case counts.
A news release said the 2022 tour will take the choir to the same cities planned in the original schedule. Those cities include Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
Revised dates and ticket information will be released at a later date, the release said. Until that time, the release asked patrons to avoid contacting the concert venues.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Heritage Tour by The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square, originally scheduled for June 17-July 8, 2021, has been postponed until 2022. The 2022 performances will be in all the same cities planned for the original tour. pic.twitter.com/cVjxeVR1tj
— The Tabernacle Choir (@TheTabChoir) March 5, 2021
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)