Tabernacle Choir Postpones European Tour To 2022
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials with The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square announced that their planned 2021 European tour has been postponed again.
The Heritage Tour was originally scheduled for 2021 but was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic. The same reason led organizers to postpone the tour a second time, despite the rollout of vaccine and a drop in case counts.
A news release said the 2022 tour will take the choir to the same cities planned in the original schedule. Those cities include Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
Revised dates and ticket information will be released at a later date, the release said. Until that time, the release asked patrons to avoid contacting the concert venues.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Heritage Tour by The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square, originally scheduled for June 17-July 8, 2021, has been postponed until 2022. The 2022 performances will be in all the same cities planned for the original tour. pic.twitter.com/cVjxeVR1tj
— The Tabernacle Choir (@TheTabChoir) March 5, 2021
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)