NB I-15 Temporarily Closes In St. George Due To Motorcycle Crash
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A motorcyclist was transported by a medical helicopter after he collided with a fallen ladder on I-15 in St. George.
The incident happened near milepost 10 Saturday afternoon.
Utah Highway Patrol Corp. Michael Gordon said a motorcyclist was traveling northbound when he struck a ladder that fell off the back of another car.
When crews arrived, the motorcyclist was found unconscious.
Gordon said a medical helicopter was called in to transport him.
Northbound I-15 was temporarily closed while officials investigated the scene.
Additional details about the incident, including the motorcyclist’s exact injuries, were not immediately known.
- Woman, Children Terrorized In Road Rage Incident On I-15 (pageviews: 18183)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 11001)
- Customer Threatens To Shoot Up Salt Lake City Store Over Mask Requirement (pageviews: 8508)
- 37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School (pageviews: 5475)
- One Killed In Motorcycle Crash Up Big Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3933)
- Two Deputies Injured, Suspect Killed In Shooting At Salt Lake County Jail (pageviews: 3870)
- Las Vegas Pushes To Become First To Ban Ornamental Grass (pageviews: 3696)
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3024)
- Are Californians To Blame For Utah’s Surging Home Prices? (pageviews: 2401)