Crews Battle Blaze At Abandoned SLC Home That’s Caught Fire Multiple Times
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Crews responded to a fire at an abandoned home – and it’s one firefighters are familiar with.
The blaze sparked in the area of 400 South and 200 West shortly before midnight.
Authorities said the house has caught on fire multiple times in the past, and crews know for certain it was abandoned.
They chose to battle the incident outside from a safe distance in order to prevent it from spreading to nearby houses.
It was not immediately clear what caused the fire.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)