Authorities In Davis County Investigate Early-Morning Shooting
SUNSET, Utah – Authorities on Tuesday responded to a shooting in a Davis County neighborhood.
The incident happened at approximately 4:30 a.m. in the area of 2100 North and 250 West.
Sunset Police Chief Ken Eborn said a 33-year-old woman was shot in the leg and was taken to surgery. Four people were detained for questioning.
It’s currently unknown what led up to the shooting.
— Derek Petersen (@Derek_Photog) March 9, 2021
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)