Authorities In Davis County Investigate Early-Morning Shooting
SUNSET, Utah – Authorities on Tuesday responded to a shooting in a Davis County neighborhood.
The incident happened at approximately 4:30 a.m. in the area of 2100 North and 250 West.
Sunset Police Chief Ken Eborn said a 33-year-old woman was shot in the leg and was taken to surgery. Four people were detained for questioning.
It’s currently unknown what led up to the shooting.
— Derek Petersen (@Derek_Photog) March 9, 2021
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)