Police Identify BYU Student Killed In Crash
PROVO, Utah – Authorities have identified a BYU student who was killed in a crash Tuesday.
Police said Joseph Spencer, 22, was pulling out of a Taco Bell drive-thru near 400 North and 900 East just before 4 p.m. when he was T-boned by a black truck.
Spencer died at the scene, authorities said.
The driver of the truck is OK.
The crash is still under investigation. Police said it was pouring rain at the time of the crash, and that may have been a factor.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7131)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 6690)
- KSL TV’s Mike Headrick explains why he’s been off air – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5439)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5264)
- Church announces sites for two US temples – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4969)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4496)