Cox Announces All Utahns 16+ Eligible To Make Vaccination Appointments Starting Wednesday
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Gov. Spencer Cox on Thursday announced the date for vaccine eligibility has been moved up.
Starting Wednesday, all Utah adults will be eligible to make appointments to receive the vaccine, and residents age 16 and older will eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
The governor’s office had originally announced eligibility would open to all adults on April 1 following a move by the Utah Legislature to lift mask mandates on April 10.
Cox noted that residents will need to get both their first and second doses of the vaccine at the same location because those providers order doses based on first doses, so getting a second vaccine elsewhere would end up with unused vaccines.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)