Saturday Is The Feed Utah Food Drive
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah is staying stronger together to make sure no one goes hungry.
Food insecurity is an issue that more than half a million Utahns face, and the Utah Food Bank is working to remedy that with the statewide Feed Utah Food Drive.
The food drive is Saturday and will encompass the entire state.
Residents are asked to place food in a box or bag and place it on their front porch by 9 a.m. Saturday. Volunteers will be combing neighborhoods to pick up the donations.
The donations can’t be in glass containers, organizers said.
While all nonperishable food can be donated and is appreciated, the Utah Food Bank said it can always use the following items:
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna
- Canned stew
- Canned chicken
- Macaroni and cheese
Those who are unable to put food on their porches can drop off food donations at any Harmons in the state as well as several other food drop-off locations. Monetary donations can also be made at utahfoodbank.com/give-money.
For more information, go to utahfoodbank.org.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)