‘It’s A Statewide Endeavor’: Utah Food Bank President On Upcoming Food Drive
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utahns are coming together for what will likely be one of the state’s largest food drives ever.
The Feed Utah Food Drive is happening Saturday, and it will encompass the entire state. Residents are asked to put nonperishable food in a bag or box and leave it on the front porch before 9 a.m. Saturday.
Volunteers will be picking up the food Saturday morning.
Ginette Bott, president and CEO of the Utah Food Bank, joined KSL News at Noon to discuss the food drive.
“This is the first time that we’ve really tried to reach down to all neighborhoods,” she said about the extent of Saturday’s event.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)