Sunday Edition: Vaccines Open For All Utahns; Violence Against Asian-Americans
Mar 21, 2021, 10:03 AM | Updated: Mar 22, 2021, 3:31 pm
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – As the nation grapples with another mass shooting where nearly all the victims were Asian women, we look at the history behind the violence against Asian-Americans and the myth of the model minority.
On the COVID front, we look at vaccines opening up for all Utahns and Rep. Chris Stewart’s plan to address the national debt, exacerbated by the pandemic.
Finally, what is next for the Utah GOP after chair Derek Brown said he will not seek a second term.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)