Salt Lake City Selected To Test New Chick-Fil-A Milkshake Flavor
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Chick-Fil-A announced Salt Lake City will be the first market to try the company’s new butterscotch crumble milkshake.
Officials said Utah’s capital city was picked due to customers’ love of milkshakes — last year, SLC customers drank more than 1.5 million shakes, and, on average, they drink more shakes than customers nationwide.
“Our guests let us know that they love seasonal milkshakes, like our peppermint chip milkshake,” said Beth Hefner from the Chick-fil-A Menu Development Team. “We are excited to test another seasonal milkshake and hope Salt Lake City customers enjoy this delicious blend of butterscotch-flavored syrup, Icedream® dessert and blondie crumbles.”
The butterscotch crumble milkshake will be available at participating SLC area restaurants through April 24, while supplies last.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7743)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 7192)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6691)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3418)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3153)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday (pageviews: 2768)