Utah County Holding Vaccine Clinic For Pacific Islander, Latino Communities
AMERICAN FORK, Utah – The Utah County Health Department is holding a drive-thru clinic specifically for Pacific Islanders and Latinos.
The clinic is happening Saturday from 1 – 5 p.m. at the Hillcrest Stake Center, 165 N. 350 West.
The event is for underserved communities. It is free, no insurance is needed, and the health department is not checking legal statuses. Health officials in the county want to add an additional option for people to get the vaccine.
The clinic is administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, so no follow-up appointment will be needed.
Aislynn Tolman-Hill with the health department said you don’t have to be a resident of Utah County to get the vaccine at the clinic. However, an appointment is necessary. Those being vaccinated will need to bring an ID to verify the appointment.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)