Office Depot Will Laminate Your COVID Vaccination Card For Free
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – If you’re fully immunized against COVID-19, you’ll likely want to make sure your card stays protected.
Office Depot announced it will laminate your vaccination card for free through July 25.
The offer is valid at all Office Depot and OfficeMax stores across the United States. All you’ll need to do is provide Coupon Code 52516714.
Staples, too, will laminate the cards for free through May 1 with the Coupon Code 81450.
Don’t laminate your card until you’ve received all the doses.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, each person receives a card showing which vaccine they received, the date they received it, and the location that administered it.
“Keep your vaccination card in case you need it for future use,” according to the CDC. “Consider taking a picture of your vaccination card as a backup copy.”
If you didn’t receive a card when you got vaccinated, the CDC says to contact the vaccination provider site or your local health department to find out how to get a card.
Vaccine cards could be used in the future for activities like international travel, authorities said.
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)